Monday, September 7, 2009

New Flat!

I moved into my new flat this week, and didn't have internet until Friday, and haven't had time for an update until today!
This week was amazing, With the excitement of moving into a new home, along with spending some much needed quality time with friends.

We've stared a bi-monthly project called (no joke) "HEAVEN FM" yes, like a radio station. It's a worship concert that will take place every two months where our Group from Greenway will play along with a guest group from various different churches. We had our first Heaven FM on Saturday night, and it was extremely well attended and a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to these continuing.

This morning was a little interesting, as I woke up to about 5 gallons of water on my bathroom floor coming from a leaky pipe, and all i had to clean up the mess was two bath towels and a dish towel. My hands are tired from ringing them out repeatedly. Thankfully i was able to have a plumber come and fix it.

Life is great here. Everyday I'm amazed at the simplicity of it all, and as I continue to get sucked into this culture, I'm falling in love with the country more and more.

Still need your prayers. :)

Love and Peace!
-alex

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were already overwhelmed with love for that country..

    Hope you're doing good Alex.

    ReplyDelete